Agricultural Pump Applications
For over 38 years, GATOR Pumps have been used by agricultural producers worldwide. Whether your need is high-volume pumping, de-watering flooded fields, managing tail water or supplying water to flood and furrow-irrigated farmland, there is a GATOR Pump for every requirement.
Our rugged and durable design has made GATOR Pump a legacy pass down equipment for irrigation farm management; in fact some of our very first pumps made in the late 1970’s are still serving their owners and families today.
Agricultural Pump Applications include:
- Crop irrigation pump (flood and row irrigation)
- Dewatering of crops
- Dairy and hog waste management
- Tail-water reuse
- Dredging water intakes for irrigation and aqua-culture
- Harvesting of peat bogs
- Cleaning of ponds or lagoons of sludge and sediment
- Aquatic weed control
- High-volume water transfers from ponds, canals, ditches, and rivers
- Crawfish farms
- Catfish farms